HR services are critical to building a healthy business. In our ever-changing business environment, more and more organizations are focusing on developing their people and aligning their policies and practices to build a foundation for ongoing success. As you consider the HR services your team should provide, there are a number of important considerations.
Which Jouta HR services are available?
There’s more to Jouta HR than hiring, firing and payroll! An effective HR team works with you to put in place practices and policies that nurture your culture, protect your organization and increase productivity.
- HR consulting helps resolve many organizational challenges and improves efficiency
- Recruiting the right people for the right positions is absolutely critical to success
- Tracking employee leave effectively can save you hours of time and thousands of dollars
- Performance coaching in both groups or one-on-one focuses on personal performance and accountability
When does outsourcing HR services make sense?
Once an organization decides to provide HR services to its employees it needs to decide if it makes most sense to hire an internal HR team member or an outside HR team. According to Entrepreneur Magazine, there are a few key criteria in considering that decision:
- Is your company large enough to need internal HR? Most companies outsourcing human resources tend to have between 16 and 80 employees, however there are many exceptions. The general rule is that when administrative processes begin slowing down productivity, it might be time to outsource.
- What level of control is important to you? With an internal HR team, a CEO regains a greater level of control over how the department is run. With an outsourced HR team, the ideal situation is to find one that works in partnership with your organization to ensure all policies and practices nurture the culture you’ve worked so hard to create. Although an outsourced HR team will have its own business culture and practices, it’s wise to invest time in finding one that complements you and your organization.
- What services do you need? You may know which HR services you need or you may not. That’s okay. Ideally, you want a team of HR experts who will work with you to figure out what’s best for your organization. Ask if they have experience in your industry and province, and how much face-to-face support you’ll receive.
It is also important to consider if the HR services you require are best accomplished by an individual contributor, or by a team. Important factors to examine in the analysis are the years and type of HR experience required, your HR needs or expectations and the budget. The following table may help and, for some compelling reasons for hiring an HR team, read the paragraph below.
|Job title||Years of HR experience|
|VP of HR||15+|
Why choose Jouta for HR services?
For less than the cost of hiring one senior, internal HR professional it’s possible to hire an HR team of four from Jouta, including a VP of HR, an HR Director, an HR Generalist and an HR Administrator.
This level of combined experience means our team can quickly engage with issues and find solutions that save significant time and money.
Jouta delivers results:
- Trusted HR advice from many years of experience across a broad range of industries and company sizes
- Policies, practices and HR documents developed to fit your company and business culture
- Compliance with the regulatory and legislative requirements placed on employers
- Proven tools for increasing accountability and performance
- Increased revenues and reduced expenses
Contact us to learn more about our HR services.