the right team
HR consulting can be a crowded and confusing space. It’s no wonder the Open University said that choosing the right HR consulting team is “both difficult and critical”.
One of the most challenging aspects of human resources is its interconnectedness. Although a current HR issue may feel urgent and require an immediate response, it may also be a symptom of a broader concern. An effective HR team recognizes this and seeks to understand the root cause rather than looking at any one issue in isolation.
A need to recruit employees urgently may be an immediate issue. However, if your company suffers from unnecessary high turnover or if your current management structure doesn’t support your growth, no matter how many new employees you recruit, your company will never reach its full potential.
Choosing an HR team that analyzes your current HR policies and practices in the context of your overall business strategy is the best way to ensure the right human resources are available to support your ongoing organizational success.
In the development and implementation of an effective HR strategy hiring an HR consulting team that brings the right mix of experience, expertise and trusted advice is a critical decision.
Follow these five rules to find the right HR consultant:
- Seek an HR consulting team that first conducts an HR assessment. This will help you understand the risks you face, test their services and get to know their approach
- Seek a team that spends time getting to know you and your culture, and whose solutions are specifically designed to nurture your culture, protect your business and drive your productivity
- Seek a provider with good word-of-mouth recommendations and testimonials
- Choose an HR team with past experience in your industry and province
- Ask how their service will be evaluated and what sort of follow-up you can expect
HR consulting services offered by Jouta
Whatever your HR needs, our practical HR services and unique team-based approach create measurable results, allowing you time to concentrate on doing what you do best – running your business.
Jouta becomes your HR department and proactively takes care of all your HR needs, including your people, policies and practices.
Your dedicated team of four HR experts from Jouta begin working with you right away to identify your HR challenges and establish how HR can help your company achieve success. Together we develop an effective HR strategy and set out an agreed plan of action.
Customized HR consulting projects
Whether you have specific projects in mind or require an analysis of your current HR practices, your Jouta team will work with you to identify and engage your HR challenges to provide you with significant return on your investment.
HR consulting projects could include:
- Creating employee handbooks/job descriptions/offer letters
- Compensation analysis
- Helping you through transition
- Designing a recruiting strategy
- Assisting with terminations
Jouta as your HR consulting team
- Our cost effective HR advice comes from many years of experience across a broad range of industries and company sizes, For the same cost as a senior internal HR person, you receive a team of four HR experts from Jouta with over 25 years of experience
- We develop policies, practices and HR documents that nurture your culture, protect you from legislative threats and drive your productivity
- Broad industry experience including construction, aviation, technology, gaming, forestry, finance, and many more
- Compliance with the regulatory and legislative requirements placed on employers across multiple provinces, including BC, AB and ON
- We continually get to know you so that our HR solutions reflect the uniqueness of your company culture
- Our personalized HR services and performance coaching services suit your size, budget and timeframe
Request a free HR assessment and learn more about our process and us.